Insurance for Apartments and Condominiums


Even when renting a property, there is a definite need to purchase insurance to protect your contents and protect you from personal liability claims.

Condominium owners also have a need to insure the condo unit, contents, improvements and betterments, and personal liability.

Call us and we will explain the coverage and make recommendations to assist you in choosing the right product that best suits your needs.

Experienced Insurance Brokers

905-525-0001 | 1‑800‑734‑6362

21 Hunter St E Suite 103, PO Box 1053

Hamilton, ON L8N 1M2

Get Directions ►

Best Customer Service

“I've been paying auto-insurance for 12 years and this is the first year I used a broker. Wow! What a difference, I saved on both home and auto. The entire Phil Leon staff is wonderful. There was a lot I didn't know about commercial insurance policies. As a contractor you have enough to worry about, so when someone sincerely wants to help you it's very refreshing. During my initial appointment I made a joke that nobody really loves their insurance company. The reply I got was 'perhaps, but you can be in love with your insurance broker'. Best customer service, I think I'm in love!”

- Mike Law

Created by

Legal notice